Season Ticket Sales have ended for CTT’s 15th Anniversary 2017-2018 Season.
Stay tuned for next season’s announcement, coming this summer.
Perks of being a subscriber:
- -20% off regular ticket prices
- -Discount for seniors, students, dancers
- -NO SERVICE FEES
- -Premium Seating at all performances
- -Free ticket transfers
- -Special offers on merchandise
- -Discounts on tickets for family and friends
- -Invitations to exclusive rehearsals and events!
- -Exclusive discount to the Annual Spring Gala
Sweet Tap Chicago
Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM
City Winery | 1200 W. Randolph St.
CTT brings tap dance back to one of its historical roots, the jazz club. This will be an hour and a half of pure fun as the Company, along with Music Director Kurt Schweitz create all-new pieces to music from or inspired by the city of Chicago and the musicians associated with this city. Perfect for the food, wine, music and tap lover, City Winery is hosting CTT for this special day of performances. Hear and see all-new jazz and tap interpretations of music by artists like Herbie Hancock, Ministry and Smashing Pumpkins, as CTT continues to prove that ALL music is tap music.
TAPPED For The Very First Time
Saturday, June 23 and Friday, June 29, 2018 at 7:30 PM
Athenaeum Theatre | 2936 N. Southport
Two years ago Chicago Tap Theatre set the cultural landscape on fire with their all-Queen Pride show, We Will Tap You. From the same creative team comes Tapped for the Very First Time, a Pride celebration of the music of Madonna. In partnership with the historic Athenaeum Theatre, CTT is proud to bring back this critically-acclaimed celebration of the strength and diversity of Chicago. CTT is very happy to announce that Mattrick Swayze will return as host along with the stellar vocal contributions of the Chicago Gay Men’s Chorus. We Will Tap You nearly sold out the Athenaeum and was lauded with multiple “best of” awards at the end of the year, so get your tickets in advance for this one!!!
* ALL SEATING IS RESERVED. Subscribers will be given the best seats in the Premium Seating Area. Patrons will choose a performance date for our multi-date/time shows 1 month prior to its production. Tickets will be available for pick-up at will-call on the day of the performance. Primary communication with Subscribers is via email, so please provide a valid email address.
Season Ticket Order Form
There are no products in this group.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop